new truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
thanks guys, opinion time. the first wheels would be 22/24s and the 2ns choice would be 24s. personally, im not a big fan of combos but 22s would be easier to run in the front so idk
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

That's a very cool truck. Great stance!
One of my trucks is black. Love it/hate it! I've washed it three times in one day. I've pulled into a car wash and just washed bits of it. Yea, yea, I know, OCD! Black trucks sure look good when they're clean, but a pain to keep 'em looking that way. I like wheels with as little toothbush time as possible. So, I vote for the first set.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
thanks guys, double din may happen but not at the moment
You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Did you fill in the area between the gauges & radio where there are normally provisions for fog-light, Hi/Lo 4X4, switches? Usually, even if this area is not utilized, there are block plates there.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
Did you fill in the area between the gauges & radio where there are normally provisions for fog-light, Hi/Lo 4X4, switches? Usually, even if this area is not utilized, there are block plates there.

yea, i filled in the gaps with some Fusor adhesive then sanded and sanded haha. i plan on doing the ring around the bezel too, just don't have time before a show this weekend.

Dev - the knobs are by All Sales Manufacturing, they have a couple different styles

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
replaced a leaky rear wheel seal

worked a lil more on my bezel