New truck,,,, looking for a cool name that fits, any suggestions??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeeperguy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the thumbs up guys! Im liking t-rex, night train, black velvet, and maybe,,, The Mothership, So I bought this on a whim in the pouring down monsoon rain at night in a Safeway parking lot, I talked with the guy for 2 days prior over the phone about it. We met up and went for a quick drive and I new as he was pulling in to meet me it was sold! Drove pretty damn amazing, Belltech 5/7, all brand new wheels/tires, K&N intake, 454 with Flowmaster full 3" exhaust and headers,bags in the rear, very clean interior with a small sub box under rear seat. Every light is led, driveline has been raised, exhaust is tucked real nice, no scrapping at all underneath, just the front tires when it hits a big dip or whatever when driving. The shocks, brakes,radiator, fan clutch and fan are all near brand new. Came with a folder with most every service and repair since new. Still haven't had time to go thru it at all, but only problems I've noticed are a little play in the steering and a small power steering line leaking, other than that really clean truck. Originally a California truck so no rust at all. Plus I didn't have to come out of pocket too much, it was a partial trade deal.

beaugranbois

Reaction score
I’m surprised nobody said Vader, Stealth, Reaper, Dark Knight, Terminator, Undertaker, Black Window or Black Beauty.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake rogers