new tow mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
for now they are just gonna be running lights till i dig in more and make them signals to like 88gmctruck did to his

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
love em! are youy missing a rear center cap? need to get me a pair of those mirrors and find center caps still for mine. dont know if i shuld get the led ones or normal mirrors. going to make my top corner lense light up dont know if leds in mirrors would look good too

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey in the 3rd pic ur front passenger side flare doesn't go all the way to the bottom of the rocker? :hmm:

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya that will happen if you dont trim them enough and try to offroad with 36" TSL's....put them on like a week before i went on my trip to the badlands....first hill i hit in the sand just driving along all i heard was this crack crack crack....yep there went my nice new fender flares.....

i will get new ones when i get my rust and body work done but for now they will be like that

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
love em! are youy missing a rear center cap? need to get me a pair of those mirrors and find center caps still for mine. dont know if i shuld get the led ones or normal mirrors. going to make my top corner lense light up dont know if leds in mirrors would look good too

yes my rear caps were off...and all of mine still are....i took them off when i did my axle swap and didnt put them back on becuase i need to change oil and rotate my tires so i left them off so im not putting them on and off all the time....and then i did some work on my front end and didnt put those on for the same reason.....and i still have yet to change oil and rotated my tires...i will this weekend sometime though...it bugs me w/o them

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The mirrors look perfect on this body style!
What truck would these be found on if I was looking for used?

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, thanks. That's where I'll look then....I love the look, plus I pull trailers a lot...