New System, and lights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
So I got My JBL speakers in (Including the rear Pillar 4x6 speakers; without breaking any clips on the rear window trim!!!) But any ways It was A PITA to do but here is my set up:
Optima Deep cycle battery
KnuKonceptz Kolossus 4 Gauge OFC Amplifier Installation Kit (OFC means Oxygen Free Copper which has better conductivity)
JVC KD-A925BT USB/CD Receiver with BlueTooth Head Unit
JBL GTO628 6.5-Inch 2-Way Loudspeaker (in the front doors)
JBL P6462 4" x 6" 2-way Power Series Plate Speakers (in the Rear Pillar's)
Power Acoustik 2.0 Farad Digital Power Capacitor (Just to keep extra power available to the sub)
ROCKFORD FOSGATE T112D4 12" DVC SUB WOOFER
MTX Elite TE602 2-Ch Amplifier

You must be registered for see images attach

I have well over 1G put into this system, and This is one of the clearist systems i have ever heard, hell it puts my dads Bose system's in his 2009 Silverado, and 2011 Malibu to shame, and those systems cost $1500.00 or so from the Factory! Yes Im sure some one elses system on here would murder mine, but im content with my set up for now...
As for the new lights I just got 6000k HIDs for my high , and low beams, new blacked out led tail lights and third brake light, And a Large amount of LEDS on the way.
Pics: