New parts! Should I color match?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Looks good. Where did you get the LEDs from? And do they help any at night?

Tbh they look like the eBay ones that are included in most of the lighting packages. Ie seen similar ones at department stores like Meijer and Wally World. As for light output it's more show than go. If you want some real light output stuff look into rigid industries led. They have some mean looking led bars and holy crap is their stuff bright. Alot of the Baja trophy trucks are switching over from the high end HID's to LEDs or a combo. Rigid is expensive but you definitely get what you pay for. The quality is amazing. Ill have one or two on the 400 when it gets restored.

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I say do it, and it looks like you already did your license plate mount. Also looks like you have the same body color as I do. I'm going to look for a shop that can color match some bedliner so I can have them shoot up my valance, bumper plastic, and step pads. Need to save some $ beforehand...