New Michigan Member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
yes sir, im on the as TYLERT/AZ28 i think, i never log out so i go to the site and im already logged in, i used to have a 79 t/a when i made the account hence the name. i havent gotten out to a meet and greet cause my truck died so i dont really know anyone on the site. whats your username on the site Jeff?

JJFBODY (my user names arent very unique, are they?!?!?). Used to be dirtybird. Dont get on much anymore now that the car is gone. Probably been 6-12 months since I was on to tell you the truth. Love those guys though.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I dont go on because I no longer have the car. When I do go on, I want to buy another car!
I just got the email with the merchandise, dont think I will order though. I had a black 87 formula and a 92 trans am. I like the third generation the most.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Where is clinton township? If your not too far out and need a hand, I still remember how to disassemble.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
if you know where macomb community college is then its near there, i live on 16 and grosebeck, in a nice secluded area that not too many people know exists

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Grand Rapids area? No idea where Macomb college is. Im in Grand Haven.