New Michigan Member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
My names Tyler, high school student, 17 atm but in a week or two ill be 18. i own both an 85 z28 camaro, and 88 k1500 stepside. i do have a few questions on my stepside but ill ask those later on. im also a member on fullsizechevy and thought id join on here to because both seem to be helpful sites

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
if you can tell me how to get them from my album on this forum to here without uploading them to photobucket and posting the urls. i tried but i got confused

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
truck i picked up for a grand, because my camaros a rusted project p.o.s =(. truck has slight misfire. 350 with automatic. 190,00 on body 40,00 on jasper crate engine. very little rust. its my dd, and i have many plans for it
You must be registered for see images attach

my camaros an 85 z28,305 built, 700r4 with stage 3 shift kit, cragar rims and louvers. very rusty, and needs a competely new shell. my dads owned it for 26 years and he gave it to me, when i was born he picked me up in the hospital from it

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
thanks couldnt pass it up for a grand. id like to fix the misfire but im unsure what causing it. and my camaro will go through a complete restoration, tubbed/caged and im building a 333 stroker with turbo in school right now that ill drop in it. also engine bay will be shaved and everything built up. plans for truck i have alot. diesel bumper, bullbars, new paint, bedline whoe chassis, and bed. roll pan, cowl hood. etc