New Michigan Member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Tyler, have you checked out MIfbody.com? All camaro & firebird. Really nice guys too. I used to have a couple of 'birds.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
yes sir, im on the as TYLERT/AZ28 i think, i never log out so i go to the site and im already logged in, i used to have a 79 t/a when i made the account hence the name. i havent gotten out to a meet and greet cause my truck died so i dont really know anyone on the site. whats your username on the site Jeff?

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Oh man I love those camaros, the first thing I would do is black out the rear lights, I don't care for the orange, clear and red combo they used, and Id paint them louvers black.

I love the cragars though!

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
the louvers have been on that car since day pone, and its preserved the black interior quite well, nah the car is too rusted out im in dying need of just a shel, everything else works and i have a spare engine chillin in the garage that ill build