New member.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Thank's I have been building it for 5 year's and 1 day it will be done, hopefully!

Haha Yeah ive got big plans for mine too, im using DirtRidinZ71's Sierra as inspiration, save for the camo wrap. Love the way his looks with all that lift and his huge ass tires. Unfortunately, mine is only 2WD...that makes it less cool :(

Welcome to the site

Thanks!

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
WOW makes me think. My dash has been in this Memphis sun for 15 years and is no where close to that. Still perfect, and I use Armorall :D but man you should take this as a sign to re-do the interior!

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I'm surprised that you guys don't have dashmats. I love mine, and my dash is in perfect shape because of it. We get lots of hot sun here in summer, and my truck has never been garaged. It takes some getting used to (well, it didn't for me, because we've always had it, but it would for you guys), but I never have to worry about my dash cracking, it keeps it cooler and out of direct sun. Besides, if it gets dirty, you can throw it in the washing machine. Comes out like new.
It's a little tougher to do that with the dash. :ROFLJest:

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man, toothpaste or polishing compound works great for getting the headlights clear. The 3M polishing kit works too, but why spend money if you have the other stuff in your garage probably (ok, ok, house for the toothpaste......unless you keep Crest in the garage....I wont judge).