Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chuckrock

Reaction score
Heyo all,

Last month I bought a 1998 Chevy Tahoe 2dr 4x4. I've always loved the 2dr version and I finally had a chance to get one. It had a wrap on it before and it needs a new paint job. It has 14k miles on a 350 crate motor and the transmission was redone at the time of motor install. Several other new parts. So far i've replaced all the door and tailgate seals and weatherstripping, all 3 exterior door handles, grille and headlights, tail lights and ordered a 2-3" block lift kit from Rough Country. Still looking for wheels/tires and the paint job is coming in November. After all the outside upgrades are finished, I plan on hitting the interior. New sound system and recover the seats. The interior will need some TLC. I have a bunch of questions and I look forward to hearing from you guys!

Thanks,

Chuck

Attachments

• IMG_0326.jpg
    IMG_0326.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 13

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Love the two door tahoe, cant wait to see progress.

Sent from my SM-S766C using Tapatalk

rosco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from San Angelo!! I noticed you're out in Lake Jackson, the home of Buc-ee's!! I love that store!!