New member with two 94s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rusty65

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Austin and I'm a also addicted to the gmt400s mainly the 88-94s because of the stainless steel mirrors lol. And tbi for life. Any how now on to my trucks. Both trucks are c1500s ecsb with the Silverado trim packages.

I bought this one about a year ago with 186k on the clock now has 191 and the truck had a bad tranny so got a working used 4l60 and put that in and enjoying it since.
You must be registered for see images

The next one I have is a 94 c1500 with the sports handling package and a g80 rear end and 3.73 gear ratio. Also both trucks have the 5.7s. Any how back to the blue truck it has 71k miles on the clock and one of the cleanest bodies you will find in Illinois with original sheet metal.

Well that's my trucks I enjoy this forum and will continue to read and comment in the future.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

VCaddy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
71000 miles, that's the lowest I've seen on a GMT400. Any big plans for the trucks?

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, nice trucks, 71,000 miles,WOW thats impressive, I would have to have it repainted.

rusty65

Reaction score
I'm planning on getting a repaint in the future and putting it up during the winter. I'm tossing around the idea of putting in a aluminum drive shaft and lowering the blue truck more like 2in 4in drop nothing crazy but give it a level lower stance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
2/4 won't sit level. More like 'closer to level' than stock. These trucks need a 3" dif rear to front to sit level.