New member saying hi !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Welcome!
Don't think that a short box 1/2 ton 2whldr. was ever offered with a tow package from the factory. They were considered more to be delivery or light duty vehicles. Not saying that you can't have a hitch on one though! I have a hitch on my '97, (RCSB, 2/4 drop, V6 stick.) & I've towed my '98, on a trailer with that. Not something that I would want to do a lot of or for any great distance! Once I got it all rolling, I also had to get it stopped! Clenched butt cheeks & some white knuckles! And a prayer or two! With a couple of curse words thrown in for effect! Way overloaded!

Hm, did the trailer have its own brakes? I would've thought the trucks would've come with tow packages, too. My truck did, of course, it's an SUV, but it's still a 1/2 ton 2-wheel drive.

Welcome!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

:lol: He welcomes himself!!!

Haha, welcome to the forums, man. Trying to get a meet of us CA guys going together. There usually haven't been too many members from CA on here. Maybe this will help. If you know anyone with this style truck, tell 'em to join up!

Last edited:

bxander831

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha I replied to the wrong post!! Thought I had clicked on another topic with a new member saying hi haha. My bad lol still getting used to this forum thing.

bxander831

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
No that's not my truck. It's the style that I imagine my truck would look like when I'm done. Except I want it in bright metallic teal