New LED tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deej-79

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah they really arent that dark, which is good, I wanted a little tint but not too much.

jedifan

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good

They look good, never can tell from ebay pictures how dark they are. Seems like they make them darker for the pictures or something.

The tail lights look great. I am planning to buy one online soon.

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine came with a relay built into the tail lights. Love the LEDs that somewhat resemble the stocks.

deej-79

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These came with a relay built in as well, not 100% effective, sometimes the blink slow, sometimes faster. I dunno

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
These came with a relay built in as well, not 100% effective, sometimes the blink slow, sometimes faster. I dunno

That may be the problem with these that I remembered reading about. Hope you get them working OK.

deej-79

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was planning on get an led relay anyway, we'll see if that fixes it.

ChevyBoat

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is involved with installing the led tail lights? I plan on getting some off of lmc this week, are they just plug and play?

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What is involved with installing the led tail lights? I plan on getting some off of lmc this week, are they just plug and play?

Most of the quality ones are. Some aren't. The ones that aren't require swapping your flasher relay for one compatible with LEDs or adding resistors in-line with the tail lights.