New here from Montana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
What you’re saying seems to add up in my mind. Still searching for positives.
Yes, I have panel vents as well, if you are speaking of door panel vents?

Positives? That whole truck is full of 'em, rare bird you've got there. Your truck seems to have every option except A/C, power locks & windows, locking rear diff or the SLE trim. I've never seen another truck like that and also a stick shift. Oh no, just the vents on the dashboard.

Danny CainOBS

Reaction score
Wow, you got a deal on that my friend. I've heard some people are comfortable paying north of $300 for those. The needles are even orange still, just wow. The one in my truck was a Frankenstein's monster of sorts- The day I found it at a treasure yard I had to spend time pulling two other clusters apart to make it complete. Worth it though, as it was already set up for my tire size and gearing.
I am still super jacked about it. And hell yeah. That’s cool you was still able to find the parts and all to do it. And I appreciate all the help and knowledge you’ve given me about my truck. And I just mean I wasn’t positive on what exactly the heavy duty heater meaning was.