New here.. 90 silverado/w/t/ frankenstein project..Name is Allen..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daemeon2

Reaction score
Wassup.., Allen here. I got my baby in late 2013/early 2014.... picked her up for 2500.00 bucks... Named her Silvy at the start.., then changed it to DaKiller. Once I get her done.., she will be a top-notch ride... She will become a fine edition to the family of Chevy's I currently own....(98 s10 slammed and customized)

I work M-Sat as an LD-S4 auto tech at a service center (Terwilliger's in Swainsboro, GA.) ..., seen many cars, trucks, and what-the-heck's come and go.... I got a home based company shop call Ace's Custom Rides... Also Own Ace's-The Computer Pro's
I've built lots of autos and trucks for other customers.., but never for me. After 30 years of turning wrenches.., I decided I needed to change that... It was time for me to have a sweet ride...

Busy Work-a-holic is my middle name..., very few bits of spare time for my babies.... so progress is very slow....

Nice to meet ya'll here... I got tons of questions and hope there's someone that can help on ideas and answers to my retarded questions....

L8taz,
Allen

My Picassa Folder on my 90 rado project...

My Work and other cool things...

My 98 S10 Project - Project Problem Child

Body work on problem child...

Wiring diagrams on 98 c/k series...

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
welcome,

just went through your build thread and i cant imagine what you did to mold all those grilles into 1 phantom grille, but it looks awesome!

ive always used Moog ball joints, I noticed you used Mevotechs, I see them often, but never used them... are they pretty good ball joints?

GT_80

Always Tinkerin'
Reaction score
That thing is gonna be sweet! I love the phantom grille, and the wide wheels all the way around. Can't wait to see more progress!