New guy transmission question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mar91

Reaction score
boy those are some slick tri fives Richard. Chrome is insane which is why i have a spray painted back bumper... oh well, someday i'll have the cash to do it.

Thanks again, I will search on Throttle valve Cable adjustments

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
The wagon looks to be in really nice shape! Here's a "just bought it" shot of my '57 150, I flew to Atlanta and drove up to N. GA to get it. It's long gone now unfortunately. Had a nice 327 in it and still had 3 on the tree, factory "cobblestone" interior too. Car was essentially stock other than the 327 swap and the Rally wheels.
You must be registered for see images attach

And my '56 210 2 door wagon, the night it came off the car transport. Really hot 327 in it, 4 speed, mini-tubbed w/narrowed Ford 9", custom wide Rally's out back, yada yada. Didn't care for the white bumpers but I guess the previous owner didn't wanna cash up for rechrome.
You must be registered for see images attach

Richard

Nice! Buddy in H/S had a '57 150 with a 409/425hp 4 gear, 9" & 3.55's. And the stock original 6cyl. front suspension! Talk about a freaky ride! (Whoaaaaaa, *****, whoa! Stop! Pleeeeease!)
The '56 is a 'Handyman'. Back seat folds down for a hugely flat area. I just missed out on a '55 version. Cheap! Major project. Lotsa missing parts. A money pit! (Like I need another one of those!) Solid body, though. Woulda made a great hot rod.