New guy here, veteran GMT400 owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red376

Reaction score
What's up fellas? I'm new here but have been on other forums and will promise to use the search button 1st before starting a new thread! I really like this site, it's been helpful as hell the past few weeks a reference to plan out my transmission swap. Good stuff.

My current truck is my 4th GMT400. I've had a '94 C1500 4.3 NV3500 rcsb, a '94 LD C2500 5.0 NV3500 rclb, a '99 K2500 5.7 NV4500 rclb and now my current. My '99 was a beast but my favorite of the four was the '94 C2500 which is why I bought the current truck. I like the light duty 3/4 tons and I'm sure I'm in the minority, like the NV3500, which I'll be swapping in next weekend in place of the SM465. I'd like to get the posi in either this coming weekend or squeeze it in during the trans swap.

All the parts have been acquired, thank God for Craigslist, car-part dot com and ebay!

Looking forward to meeting y'all! Pics of my progress will be forthcoming.

Jim

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
:welcome: unlike other forum you won't be bullied and told to use the search feature. But you may be bullied because you haven't posted any pics !!! :lol: