New guy here from South Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eltipico

Reaction score
New here from west palm beach, Florida. I bought my suburban with 161,000 about 2 Weeks ago for 3,000. Its 4x4 black and tan interior. I have to replace the windshield and probably the wiper motor.other then that its good. Here is a pic of when i got it and detailed it a bit, cell pic so may be a little big.

You must be registered for see images attach

eltipico

Reaction score
These are pics if this past Saturday.

And of course from 1/4 to full and no change back.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice clean rig!

Why are you going to replace the wiper motor? Is it stopping & starting intermittently? Replace the circuit board inside the wiper motor. They crack. Cheap fix. Don't even have to remove the w.motor from the truck. Common prob on these trucks. $20.00?

eltipico

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, plans are paint grill to match , new headlights turn signals and corners. Also a lift and chunkier tires. As far as the wipers, when i turn them on they get sort of stuck half way then continue. If i turn them on hi or fast it works fine. Would i find the board at the parts store?