New guy from Texas.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasRebel

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been lurking on here for a while on my phone using the Tapatalk app and joined a few weeks ago. I don't personally own a 400, but my dad does and I've been using this site for info and ideas for stuff to do to his.

He has a 1994 GMC 1500 2wd. Its ECSB. Has the 350 tbi with 4l60E trans. Truck is getting close to 300,000 (will probably hit within a few months). It needs some work, but it's still a fairly reliable truck. He's wanting to buy something else to make his DD for a little while, while we tear the truck down and do a rebuild on basically everything on the entire truck.

Plans are to mildly rebuild the 350 and throw some performance stuff at it. Have 4L60E rebuilt or possibly step it up to the 4L80. Maybe drop it a couple inches. New interior such as bucket seats, custom center console, new dash, OHC, maybe a color change, stuff like that.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome. Post some pictures up. There are a bunch of Texas guys on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TexasRebel

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome. Post some pictures up. There are a bunch of Texas guys on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have any on this computer. If I remember when I get on my phone the next time, I have a few that I can post. I need to put some on PhotoBucket too.

TexasRebel

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys. Here's a couple pics I have that I took of it on my phone.
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.