New guy from South Carolina

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96cheyenne

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Two quick pics i grabbed. Weather sucked this past two weekends so only update was changing diff fluid. Yes shes a 2wd with 33x1250s and a 3 inch body lift.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good, nothing wrong with a lifted 2 Wheeler at all! :rocking:

96cheyenne

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks man. Looks ain't as high on my list as performance and after new exhaust the next upgrade is mud grips. The bfg ats have never failed me but at 50k they're showing their age. Im looking at RC spindles and an AAL for my next suspension mods. I'm hoping for those this coming summer after I get engaged* hopeful

Sent from my DROID RAZR

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
I was wondering how much trimming you had to do Also when you trimmed were the tires new? I currently have a 2" lift and wanna see if I can get away with a 1"bl to make 33s fit. I also have 15x10s

Sent from the drivers seat

96cheyenne

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes the tires were brand new i was also running 2 inch wheel spacers at the time and trimmed more than i need now. The way i trimmed was to turn and if it hit out came the grinder until it didn't hit any more. Then flex it a bit and repeat on each side till i have full lock at full flex.

Sent from my DROID RAZR