New guy from South Carolina

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Well there's a lot between Greenwood and Columbia but yes. And I run an erosion control crew that little black fence you see around a construction site is what i install.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

I see, yeah I don't know too much about that part of the state, you been in on that mess off of HWY9 in Boiling Springs, they've been widening the road forever

Funny, earlier I was wondering who gets stuck building those black fences when I was driving by there, seems like they appear outta nowhere.

Sent from the frito crumb covered Android via Tapatalk 2

96cheyenne

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah my boss says it should look like it just magically appeared outta the ground. But hwy 9 I work in Glen Lake, Cobb Creek, and Sterling Estates subdivisions.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Yeah my boss says it should look like it just magically appeared outta the ground. But hwy 9 I work in Glen Lake, Cobb Creek, and Sterling Estates subdivisions.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Lol, where's those subdivions near, I live down the road from Lake Bowen

96cheyenne

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get off I-85 turn left they down there hard to explain without more detail than it's worth really. I really know nothing about the area other than where the Lowes just off Hwy 9 is and those subdivisions.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

frito-bandito

Reaction score
Get off I-85 turn left they down there hard to explain without more detail than it's worth really. I really know nothing about the area other than where the Lowes just off Hwy 9 is and those subdivisions.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Ok I gotcha, yeah you don't work far from here, I'm about 10min from the Lowes.

96cheyenne

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll get some this weekend. I don't have any on my phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR