New guy from kentucky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joedee

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been lurking around this place for a bit . Thought I should say hello , I currently own a 1998 k2500 5.7 Auto floor shift transfer case ECSB Silverado . I got the truck Late December 1998 with a snow plow and salt spreader on it. Trucks been worked hard but has only 193,345 miles on it .
Made me some good money with the truck . Finally began having issues out of wiring and a few things so I retired it to daily driver status instead of business truck. Took of my plow and spreader added another bumper and grille . Plans for it not sure exactly it could be restored (paint , dents and dings gone ) or just drive everyday like it is. Its a great truck plan on keeping it for a long time. Compliments on the site . I googled h2 rims on a Chevy 2500 and found this place and have never left.

Last edited:

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Welcome from Chicago! You'll find a lot of great info on the site.

Post some pics of your truck when you can!

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Another short bed 3/4 ton owner, I want to join that club :bawl: Welcome to the forum! Hopefully your truck isn't to beat up of the salter and plow, those things can be hell on a truck.

joedee

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another short bed 3/4 ton owner, I want to join that club :bawl: Welcome to the forum! Hopefully your truck isn't to beat up of the salter and plow, those things can be hell on a truck.

Other than a little bit of rocker rust below the extended cab and light pitting on the frame I was lucky I have an 88 that didn't survive. She has a few dents and dings and a set of gmc doors On it . But I have been locating 98 parts trucks pretty easy the past few months. Mine is a silverado Hope to get the correct doors on it and get it painted soon as weather warms up. New carpet and more than likely front seats also