New Guy From Huntsville Alabama

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I just traded a 95 z/28 for my 3rd 88-95 Silverado, This time i have a 1990 Step side. I have some issues with it but its proving to be the same Chevy truck I grew up loving. All of my issues are cosmetic except one. I hope that over the course of my time here I will pick up on info i didn't know, be able to share some that you might not, and maybe find some swap meet pals.

My new truck is a 1990 C/1500 Silverado. It has been painted "Inferno Red Crystal Pearlcoat" which is the dark candy read they paint the 06-current Dodge Chargers with. It has silver rally stripes (even on the roof) the trim is missing the bumpers need aligned (one needs replaced) and the bed has a crack in the fiberglass on the far back end. The Interior needs major help, but i plan on doing some junk yard runs and asking for some help through the forum, and eventually Ill have to clean it up on the outside too. It has center line solid shield rims and leveling shackles on the rear end. It has a Jasper Street Performance 5.7L 350 cuI motor with under 50k on the clock, a Jasper street performance trans (i believe its a th400 because it doesn't shift like my old 700r) and a new 308 rear end.

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks and I look forward to meeting you.

T0N