New guy from AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi everyone I am a new member on here and a regular at most other chevy forums. Drive a 1991 K1500 with 4'' trailmaster suspension lift and 35x12.50R17 Toyo MT's on Weld Racing Mountain crushers. Eventually will be removing the IFS crap and doing a SAS with either leaf spring front suspension or link (whatever my bank account allows) and dana 60 ft and 14bolt rear axles with probably 4.56 gears and around 37'' tires. Hope to find lots of valuable information on this forum!

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Currently living and working in Flagstaff Arizona. Here are some pics of the truck. I have owned it for about 10 years now.

You must be registered for see images attach

redchevy914x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks guys! I love the wheels too and it took me FOREVER to find them but they are so pitted and they aren't in the best of shape. I am thinking about getting them powdercoated flat black and then when I need new tires, to get the new red label General Grabbers. I think that would look pretty good.