New From Oklahoma

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from Moore!!! There are a few of us on here from the 405.

hell ya, theres alot of okies on other forums im on but not many with obs trucks so figured id join up on here! Wish i was still down in the 405 area, now im up in the 918 area away from civilization lol

blownfarmtruck

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
hell ya, theres alot of okies on other forums im on but not many with obs trucks so figured id join up on here! Wish i was still down in the 405 area, now im up in the 918 area away from civilization lol
LOL. I know how that is. I grew up in both area codes.

blownfarmtruck

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do know what you're saying about Bville. Its the belly button of oklahoma, it collects trash and never gets washed thoroughly. But then again i could say the same about about alot of those towns up there around you.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ya i hear ya the only cool thing about being up here is surprisingly ive been to more car shows since iver lived up here then i ever had down there...... also they are shooting a movie up here and i got the lucky call saying we wanna use your truck.......happened to get the call a couple days after i had gotten it washed and they said dont wash it its gotta appear to be dirty, so i was like dang gotta drive around this town and find a gravel or dirt rd and get it dirty.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from Houston. Good looking truck. How'd you get those headlites fitting that flush?