New From Oklahoma

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from Houston. Good looking truck. How'd you get those headlites fitting that flush?

thanks man, im not sure if i did anything differently but i found these glass housing crystal clear headlights on ebay and at the time i heard the glass ones were good so i bought em and when i went to install them i completely pulled the grille shell and unbolted the original headlights and swapped em when i put the grille back on the driver side light was a little snug but i didnt do anything or out the norm to fit them

side note i just ordered a pair of tyc elegante headlights so im gonna be selling these not sure how the whole over the net sales go but i usually list on CL

TheClev.z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wherebouts in okc?? i grew up in edmond/ okc area graduated from deer creek!

Countyline and nw expressway. I work in Edmond. And have a step brother going to deer creek middle school. I graduated from Putnam city original

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
: welcome: from Mississippi!

Sent from My padded cell using tapatalk 2

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
: welcome: from Mississippi!

Sent from My padded cell using tapatalk 2
thanks man! that 98 is lookin good! any plans?

Welcome from Skiatook
thanks man! i go out there every now and then when my buddy comes into town, you live close to the walmart?

Countyline and nw expressway. I work in Edmond. And have a step brother going to deer creek middle school. I graduated from Putnam city original
ahh i know where thats at used to always drive that way or the turnpike when id go out to piedmont to visit my gf (ex gf now lol), matter a fact i was over there when the fair was in town to pickup a door for my sister ended up being in the neighborhood just south of expressway on countyline.

thank ya sir! love the look of that 92 obs!