New From Oklahoma

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks man! i go out there every now and then when my buddy comes into town, you live close to the walmart?

Not too far, I'm a little south/southwest of town on W. 52nd. Just far enough outside the city to shoot in my yard, lol.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not too far, I'm a little south/southwest of town on W. 52nd. Just far enough outside the city to shoot in my yard, lol.

ahh nice i remember when i live in edmond it was the outskirts so i could do whatever i wanted now up in bville were in city limits for now....

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
nobody said hello from tx? geeeez, hello welcome and nice looking rig you got there. no idea where bartlesville is but i drive east ok once or twice a year and i love the lake eufaula area!

also 4 pages in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good response.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nobody said hello from tx? geeeez, hello welcome and nice looking rig you got there. no idea where bartlesville is but i drive east ok once or twice a year and i love the lake eufaula area!

also 4 pages in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good response.

thanks man bville is about 45 min north of tulsa . basically NE OK. i live about 15 miles from the kansas ok border

the page amount makes me feel real welcomed to the site! glad everyones so chill and welcoming!