New From Ohio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm Randy, some people call me Big Ran, and I'm from Dayton, OH. I own a web design biz, I run MiniTruckScene.com which focuses on truck show coverage and has a bunch of merch for sale, I work part time for Air Lift in their load support division, I'm an assistant to a badass local tattoo artist that travels all over the world, and I have a few other personal websites that keep me busy.

I've always been into custom vehicles, mainly trucks, and mainly GM trucks. I've owned a few S10s, had a couple C10s, and a couple old hot rods. Now I have...

95 Chevy C1500, reg cab, short bed, 350/auto, bagged, bodied, 22s, shaved, simple audio setup, etc... I'm tired of these wheels and will soon upgrade to 22, 24, or 22/24 billets, new carpet, wrap the bench seat, maybe do some motor work, and paint. Few pics...

You must be registered for see images

And just a couple days ago, I picked up this 97 Chevy Suburban C2500, 2wd, 454/auto, only has 89k miles and is in very good condition. I setup a vendor booth at a lot of shows all year long and was running out of room in my car, and I'd prefer to not drive my truck to the far away shows. So I figured I'd go big. Now I can fit all of my merch inside and hook up a trailer to tow my truck to the shows. I plan to keep this relatively stock, but maybe I'll bag it down the road. Few pics...

Let me know if you guys have any questions for me. I look forward to posting frequently since I'm always on an internet-enabled device. Thanks for reading my intro. Cheers!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice fleet you have there! Keep the burban stock. I may be semi biased though lol

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
If you want to get to know the regulars hit up the chat thread. The burb is gonna make a sweet tow pig. Especially bagged. The 1/2 ton is cool. Looks like you got the front lights I've been keeping an eye on for quite awhile.

Welcome to GMT 400!

Tyler/T-Unit

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome!

Likin' the blue suede, and I agree, she do need new shoes!
Good to see it still gets used as a truck!

Bag da 'Burb!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
welcome! awesome looking truck you've got there, and that looks like an excellent starting point for a tow rig!

sent from the eskanalierra lol