New from NC!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wyldhorse

Reaction score
Was referred to this site by a member of another site since this seems to be more related towards my truck style.

The truck is a 91 C1500 with the 4.3L and a 5spd with 102K. The truck was originally my granddads and when he passed my dad bought it from my grandmother to help with funeral expenses. My granddad taught me how to drive a manual on this truck...as well as a 6x,000mi mint 67 mustang :).

This truck is often driven by me (when it does get driven) when my car is down for whatever reason, or I need the bed of the truck, but my dad drives it occasionally as well. It's actually my DD this week as my car is down until the end of the week when I put new control arms on my car. The truck has been extremely reliable with no major issues...yet.

Until recently my dad has wanted to keep it stock. He now is looking into wheels and dropping it a little bit and some other stuff.

The truck is in great condition with the only things that need to be fixed are the headliner, the radio, and the ac compressor. Everything else works great.

here's a few pictures. It hasn't been washed in a while and I need to vacuum out the interior, but you get the idea :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Mississippi!!!!! You're Grandpa had good tase in trucks...........he got a stepside!!!!

Wyldhorse

Reaction score
thanks guys! the first thing on the list is to get clear corner markers, and clear headlights and driving lights, but I'm unsure of where to go to get those. I'm new to Chevy modding outside of performance cars so I could use some direction.

I believe my dad is also wanting new wheels so I'm thinking about going with these:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RIDLER-18-R...Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d33014ca2&vxp=mtr

I suggested we get 20's since it's on a truck, but I think he believes it's too big, so I think I've talking him into 18's. He also wants to lower it a bit, so now I need to look into that as well. I've lowered cars, but never trucks so it should be fun.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome. Nice truck! Not a common interior color. I like it.
I've always liked those wheels, too! They are about as common around here as hen's teeth. Do want!

Wyldhorse

Reaction score
Thanks! I do like the wheels. Hopefully we can get something on the truck soon.

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Lowering these trucks is simple. Toughest decision is how much you want to spend :D

What kind of other rides have you modified in the past?

Wyldhorse

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Lowering these trucks is simple. Toughest decision is how much you want to spend :D

What kind of other rides have you modified in the past?

Not trying to spend too terribly much. Just a simple drop. I need to look around at how much I want to drop it. The lower I go, the more money I'll end up spending haha.

The majority of my experience has been with mustangs. I had an 89 for a while, and currently have a 96. I'm more use to performance cars since a lot of my friends are mustang, or vette owners. The only experience I have with trucks is with friend's diesels which usually involve lifts.

Where can I get the lights like you have on that black truck in your signature? Those are what I"m looking for.