New from NC!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
welcome , looks like you have a clean truck to start with . This is the place to learn anything you want to know about it

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where can I get the lights like you have on that black truck in your signature? Those are what I"m looking for.

It's been so many years since I got the clear lights for my SS, I don't remember where I got them from. I would imagine ebay, summit, or stylin concepts would have what you need.

Darkside 94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Very nice looking truck. The guys on this site are very helpful and it's like we are a big family!

azpinstripe

Reaction score
Glad to see another new person besides me. I just signed up yesterday after finding this site by accident. I have a 1990 Chevy 1500 with 130,000 original miles. I have only had the truck a year but it was my brother in laws for the 8 years prior. He did a lot of the upgrades on it but I plan to take it the rest of the way. Just put on new wheels and tires and I am planning on finishing the outside next.

You must be registered for see images attach

Wyldhorse

Reaction score
thanks for all of the welcomes! Looks like wheels are coming sooner than I thought. I have a tire that won't hold air anymore, and it's running on the ORIGINAL spare from 1991 lol. Oddly enough the tire is in great shape!