New from Minnesota

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99thomas

Reaction score
Already finding some good info on this site. Im running a 89 c3500 454 dually, obs 99 tahoe, and a 11 burb. Just spent some time this weekend stipping the poor tahoe of its wheels and tires and swapped to the burb after level kit...looks good i think. tahoe is sitting on rollers while i plan its massive build but 14 bolt sf is in the works...just really slow with kids. planning on dropping, painting, and wheels on dually. Trying to work out a few kinks in it righ now, think ive found some remedies for the brakes through some reads here but still have to figure out the squeal i have while its under power, doesnt make a sound while not under power. plus some starting issues but its getting plugs wires this weekend.

99thomas

Reaction score
Thanks for the nice welcome. Alot of nice information here. It has a minnesota group which is great. paul what part of mn? rochester here.

99thomas

Reaction score
stayed up in sandstone before one of my deployments a while back and swamped my old bronco up there on some trails. im probably close to the middle of you two then.