NEW from IL but old from PPE forum and FSC whats up guys!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome! Looks like you have a pretty sweet setup, stick around and post lots of pics!

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
lol lots o questions.... how much boost you be pushing when its done? how much do you have in the entire system (if you dont mind)?

Bowtiewarrior

Reaction score
lol lots o questions.... how much boost you be pushing when its done? how much do you have in the entire system (if you dont mind)?

I bought the kit with unknown mileage for 1100 from a guy on the PPE forum, out of the box your suppose to see 5-6 psi on a stock engine well red line is 4800 ish on a stock L31 my engine spins to 6100 now and I've seen 10 Psi but the belt is slipping and I'm worried about the crank snout so I don't want to get a new tensioner. its hard for me to put a number on what I've got into the truck I really have done so much and everything is 10 dollars her 50 bucks there and it adds up but if I had to guess I can't be over 5K with the purchase of the truck.

Bowtiewarrior

Reaction score
I spent some time workin on it recently its almost drive-able I need a few more thing and a good tune lol but its coming along what do you guys think?

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OBSOkie