New air slitter and billet grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
well...it does work...no more vibrating at high speed and steering seems to be smoother...intercooler is working better and radiator is running cooler...works for me ...

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Well as far as the intercooler I could see it pullin more air due to the splitter but its not somethin I would do

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not hating at all and I believe that other people should not go out of their way just to put something down. The fact that I'm posting in this thread means I dig it in some way. It's nothing close to "my style" but I can appreciate something that is well done and I be sure to let the owner know. If I just really don't like something at all or think it looks horrible, you won't see me post in that thread.

fun4me

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You did some good work. It looks like you spent some time to make it all flow together & I can appreciate that. At least it is not the cookie cutter, bagged, on 22's ...... But it just is not something I would do to my truck. That being said its your truck, do what appeals to you.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not a huge fan of the style of his truck, but I don't come in here saying it looks like ****. Honestly for the style he's going for, it looks like he did a pretty damn good job. So low4x4, good job on the splitter and the grill looks good.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
There is something about this truck that everybody thats posted here likes, for me I like the color and that it is different just not what I would do, but with some things it takes time to grow on you