New air slitter and billet grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
here is on i found

You must be registered for see images attach

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I think mmhmmm came with NBS_lover_kekeke from FSC, both dumbasses with plastic trucks kekekekekeke.

LiftedGmc355

207 Stepside
Reaction score
Honestly i dont like that style, but you can tell you put a lot of time into it and i think it looks great, the grille is sweet i just put the same one in my truck. i think people need to realize there is more then just one way to build a truck, though it may not be my style, i respect it because its original and youll never see another one like it. Good job man.

Talisman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not my favorite, but mad skills! Everyone has their own style and glad to see you made the truck your own! Lots of work went into this.

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
I like the truck. Is seams to me on some of the other forums that you have to conform to the mold. Shave everything, color match everything, get these lights cuz everything else is gay, and so on and so on. In my oppinion the "popular" trucks are just plain and insignificant. A truck like low4x4's has a lot going on it has things to look at.

I guess I am old school in a lot of ways. Take chrome for example, I like chrome to an extent, I am the kinda guy that says a Harley Davidson should be slathered in chrome and the exhaust should be rainbowed from the heat. Its not really simular in newer trucks but let me go off topic a bit more.
A few years ago I aquired a 1972 ford short bed reg cab 2wd in really great shape. The model name escapes me at the moment(sport custom???) but it was a high trim model it had lots of chrome down the sides around the tailgate ect. Anyway I ended up selling it to my uncle (because I really aint a ford person), he had the trim all shaved and had it painted, put 20's on it.
This was rediculous to me he took a higher model and turned it into a plain jane nothing special f-150. Thats like taking a 67 SS/RS camaro and stripping it of all trim and making it a plain jane nothing special camaro.

low4x4 has a truck that stands out in a sea of cookie cutter trucks and I say right on! He has done a good job and it all works together well. Nothing is too over the top its not "ricey" to me. I would say its racey and with the powerplant he has it works.

By the way those who said the airsplitter doesnt do anything because of the weight of the truck your wrong. Weight has nothing to do with air flow over, under and around a vehicle. Anything you can do to make the air flow better will benifit the vehicle no matter how much it weighs, well to a point LOL I mean its not going to do much for a sherman tank or a D9 cat but you get my point.

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the truck. Is seams to me on some of the other forums that you have to conform to the mold. Shave everything, color match everything, get these lights cuz everything else is gay, and so on and so on. In my oppinion the "popular" trucks are just plain and insignificant. A truck like low4x4's has a lot going on it has things to look at.

I guess I am old school in a lot of ways. Take chrome for example, I like chrome to an extent, I am the kinda guy that says a Harley Davidson should be slathered in chrome and the exhaust should be rainbowed from the heat. Its not really simular in newer trucks but let me go off topic a bit more.
A few years ago I aquired a 1972 ford short bed reg cab 2wd in really great shape. The model name escapes me at the moment(sport custom???) but it was a high trim model it had lots of chrome down the sides around the tailgate ect. Anyway I ended up selling it to my uncle (because I really aint a ford person), he had the trim all shaved and had it painted, put 20's on it.
This was rediculous to me he took a higher model and turned it into a plain jane nothing special f-150. Thats like taking a 67 SS/RS camaro and stripping it of all trim and making it a plain jane nothing special camaro.

low4x4 has a truck that stands out in a sea of cookie cutter trucks and I say right on! He has done a good job and it all works together well. Nothing is too over the top its not "ricey" to me. I would say its racey and with the powerplant he has it works.

By the way those who said the airsplitter doesnt do anything because of the weight of the truck your wrong. Weight has nothing to do with air flow over, under and around a vehicle. Anything you can do to make the air flow better will benifit the vehicle no matter how much it weighs, well to a point LOL I mean its not going to do much for a sherman tank or a D9 cat but you get my point.

I totally agree.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
everyone has thier haters, many people have hated on my esky swap, and also many people have liked it. but when you have haters most of the time its just jellous people not knowing of a betrry way to tell you they wish what you have. i like the truck way better and way more money put into it then alot of the trucks on the form and aslong as you lover your gmt400 i can appreciate that. i like alot of what you done to your truck. some of it isnt my personal preferance but all in alll its better quailty of work then alot of people who talk bad about it. so in other words if you dont have hatters your not doing your job right!

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would be the first one to bash a lowered 4x4.....your truck man, works, I dont know what it is but I really like it. Plus, the sheer amount of work, time and money you put into it makes it that much more amazing. Dont worry about the haters, theres people around that will argue that the earth is flat. Cool truck!!!

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
I would just like to say "Thanks to all of you"....i do have a few haters....yes i think it means i am doing it right....as far as the rest of you GMT400 fans....at the beginning of all the work on this truck, i couldn't afford to pay any one to do what i wanted ...so i started reading directions.....who knew it was that easy....wel to make a long story short....hapefully , starting this summer i ill be trying to finish the body work and paint it with base coat /clear coat ...not spray cans...i expect to spend about 500 more hours, finishing the outside....and clanking up the fly wheel hp to about 650....that should be enough for a couple years work...on the weekend and nites.....low4x4