New air slitter and billet grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
had some time and made a air splitter to get rid of the turbulance under the truck caused by the ground effects..then topped it off with a billet grill
You must be registered for see images attach

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
i really dont understand how the piece of plastic is gonna help your 5000LBS truck.... and it looks pretty ricey.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Def not my cup of tea but it looks like you did a really good job...body lines wise with all the extras that are put on there. Will that thing really make a difference with whatever you're experiencing now though?

mmmhmmm

Banned
Reaction score
Def not my cup of tea but it looks like you did a really good job...body lines wise with all the extras that are put on there. Will that thing really make a difference with whatever you're experiencing now though?

No, no it wont.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just because most ppl seem to like stock trucks or blacked out everything, all that crap don't hate cuz somebody is different I like the truck and glad he has it different then everyone elses. I don't think it's aweful, ugly, gay, or ricer, I like it alot. The lower splitter I can do without.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
With the weight of the truck the splitter will do very little, also i think the truck looks ricey with the body kit, hood, and spoiler.

mmmhmmm

Banned
Reaction score
just because most ppl seem to like stock trucks or blacked out everything, all that crap don't hate cuz somebody is different I like the truck and glad he has it different then everyone elses. I don't think it's aweful, ugly, gay, or ricer, I like it alot. The lower splitter I can do without.

Cool story bro!

kevhill85

96 BD Tahoe!!!!
Reaction score
Just my 2 penny's

I have learned in the show truck world whether you don't like it or not your cup of tea respect all the work that took to get there. Compliment the work in stead of the truck.