New 94 Chevy running issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lowdown112

Reaction score
OK im getting power to injectors. I still dont know if its shooting fuel or not. But I have ran it with starting fluid. I DO NOT hear my fuel pump turn on when i turn my key, but if i crank it over for a few seconds i can hear it run but still wont start, im stumped. I know the relay is working because its brand new and when i turn the key i hear the relay click. Only thing i can think of is injectors, or fuel pressure sensor. I know the ground to the fuel pump is good because i just checked and re-did it.

I havent replaced the TPS or IAC but they are next. Gotta see what my bill looks like at my auto parts store.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can check the tps with a multimeter... closed throttle should be around .5 volts and wide open should be around 5.0 volts. When I fried mine it read 5.0 volts at closed throttle.. when that happens it will not let the injectors fire...

sent from what use to be a great nation...

lowdown112

Reaction score
Ok found the problem my e16 plug on my ecm isn't getting power. Could explain everything. Now just have to find the problem.

Looking at my schematics the the only things it goes to is fuel pump relay, new, fuel pump oil pressure switch, new and ecm b 20a mini fuse. Which I can't find anybody got ideas??

lowdown112

Reaction score
That was the problem little short in the orange wire goin to ecm where the wiring harness goes into cab underneath radiator overflow thing. Got it running good, but ive found leaks now.