Never - Dull Magic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blsticms1

Reaction score
I've used never dull for yrs. I keep a can in my detail shop at all times. Even keep one in my car show kit. I've never tried that polish but I'm going to get a tube.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I used something like never dull before, and it worked grate. I'm knida OCD myself about my truck. I will have to try to get some autosol. I did the same things with my rims on my 97 as 19trax95 did, but I painted the gray on mine black. I striped mine with paint thinner, then buffed them out with polishing compound, and waxed them with cleaner wax. They look grate, but I'm always looking for something to keep them up with. I will have to try some of these out.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Classic-00-Crew

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may try that polish, the never dull won't really do what I want on my rims. They're AR Outlaw II's, and they ain't pitted just real dull and dingy.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
The bumpers came out great! Never Dull has been around for years because it works! I use it on the aluminum on the SS to keep it shiny.

And Sewlow, thanks for the tip on the hot water. I have always just used another dry cloth rag to wipe the oil off a few times.