Needle in a hay field...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle89

10-17-22 sober date
Reaction score
I start my job Jan 3rd so I'm already searching for a very specific truck .... I don't want to spend 10k but I'm looking for another 92-94 k1500 4x4 ex cab short bed with the nv4500.... I regret getting rid of my 92....
However I will entertain newer ones must run and drive I'm located in Potosi Missouri but I will drive for the RIGHT truck. I have no cash right now but I'm looking because I know it's gonna be a needle in a hayfield

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Congrats on the new Job! I have a 1993 GMC K1500 ECSB that currently has a NV3500 in it but I have an NV4500 from a 95 that could go with it. Not really looking to sell it but it would be nice to pay off some bills if we arrange a deal.

It has all new front end with RedTop quick ratio steering box, flaming river u-joint shaft, Moog Problem solver everything else (this was done before Moog went bad). All new brakes, new tires, too much to list. I hardly drive it anymore but its my reliable backup and I know I can trust it to take me anywhere.

PM me if your interested. It'll need a new clutch and probably flywheel for the NV4500 swap. Also needs exhaust. Otherwise its dead nuts reliable. I've had it for around 10 years and I'm the kind of person that always finds something to improve every year as long as its not costing me anything to own.

Kyle89

10-17-22 sober date
Reaction score
Congrats on the new Job! I have a 1993 GMC K1500 ECSB that currently has a NV3500 in it but I have an NV4500 from a 95 that could go with it. Not really looking to sell it but it would be nice to pay off some bills if we arrange a deal.

It has all new front end with RedTop quick ratio steering box, flaming river u-joint shaft, Moog Problem solver everything else (this was done before Moog went bad). All new brakes, new tires, too much to list. I hardly drive it anymore but its my reliable backup and I know I can trust it to take me anywhere.

PM me if your interested. It'll need a new clutch and probably flywheel for the NV4500 swap. Also needs exhaust. Otherwise its dead nuts reliable. I've had it for around 10 years and I'm the kind of person that always finds something to improve every year as long as its not costing me anything Wisconsin is just a little too far for me I'm trying to keep it in the south east missouri area and bordering states if I can

Kyle89

10-17-22 sober date
Reaction score
Because I'm either gonna have to borrow a truck and trailer or have someone drive me I'll drive in a 250 miles radius from Potosi Missouri....the less rust the better