Need wheel selection help guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Didn't know exactly where to post this but I hope this works..So I've been looking for the last couple weeks about getting some more wheels for Greenie and moving up to a 18" or 20" wheel since I need 35s for my newly installed 6 inch lift... And I am in a complete bind over what to get. I like the wheels I have now, the Raceline Renegades 17x9 but thinking maybe it's just time for a change... Anyhow I'm wanting a wheel with a 0 to negative offest and 9-10 inches wide. So these are a few I kinda like but still not sure on what I want. Need honest options, other possible options, or should I keep what I have and shut up LOL. Thanks fellas :patriot:

XD's
You must be registered for see images attach

Eagle Alloy

Raceline Renegade 6's - These are what I have now but in 17s

Raceline Octane

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:uhoh2: out of those options keep what ya got.

Have you priced tires? They are high enough for 17, I would hate to see the prices on 20. Check that an it might help make up you're mind :rofl:

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
:uhoh2: out of those options keep what ya got.

Have you priced tires? They are high enough for 17, I would hate to see the prices on 20. Check that an it might help make up you're mind :rofl:

Haha I already have bro.... Can't put a price on bad *** so we can't be worried about a little thing like money LOL

So one vote to keep what I have LOL

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I like the renegades the best.

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Hmm... Starting to see a trend here about keeping my stock wheels... Do yall think stay with the 17s or get a bigger size in them?

Also just had a friend of mine call and he has the XD's in the top picture 18x9 with really good 35" Procomp's on em for $1500 and I may be able to talk him down a touch. Y'all still think stick with the my 17" Raceline's and just buy new tread for them?

Last edited:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's not a bad deal really, an at least they are not black....

Dang it I said I wasn't going to say that :nono: :D

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
That's not a bad deal really, an at least they are not black....

Dang it I said I wasn't going to say that :nono: :D

Haha well you ain't hurting my feeling about the black wheel comment, I don't own any... May be some others upset though LOL.

It's a tough decision. My Racelines have brand new 285 Nitto Terras on em so I could prolly sale them to recover a touch of money or sell them as a whole if I buy the XDs.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: I am the resident black wheel hater so it usually goes without saying.

Since that guys your buddy see if he will let you throw those on an see if you like them?

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
:lol: I am the resident black wheel hater so it usually goes without saying.

Since that guys your buddy see if he will let you throw those on an see if you like them?

Well 2 problems...

1 - I got a wheel bearing out at the moment, waiting on RockAuto package next week.
2 - If I don't buy them Tuesday, he's trading them in on a black set of wheels and 37s Wednesday.

And I'm not sure about the test fit, I guess I should of been more specific, he is a acquaintance, not so much as a friend.