Need some help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stuntmanlogan

Reaction score
Hey guys I just got my box of Raptor liner in the mail and im going to be doing my rocker panels on my obs its a 96. If any of you guys have any tips they would be helpful. If anyone has pictures of theres that they have done with either raptor liner or any other type of bed liner that would be very helpful to see those pictures. Thanks guys.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
prep work means everything!! and the cleaner your making job, the cleaner your final product will be.. but, prep means EVERYTHING when doing it..

stuntmanlogan

Reaction score
Thanks buddy. Also I was wondering how high you guys would paint up, I have the black moldings still on the truck I was thinking about taking them off and painting to that body line. Or would you go higher?

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my 92 has the trim off with the rockers done up. ill post a link to pics of it.

stuntmanlogan

Reaction score
Yeah ive never done any type of painting on my truck so hopefully it turns out alright. Im doing it cause ive got some rust bubbles on the cab corner and rock chips behind the rear wheels.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
definitely get rid of all the rust before applying it.. because, all you will be doing otherwise is adding a bandaide to the rot. it will still continue to rust if you dont stop it now.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah totally man. my cab corners on that truck are sheetmetal thats formed really close coated on both sides. the nice thing about that thick stuff is being able to hide flaws easily. there are a few areas that were not preped as well as others where rust is coming through. so you have been warned, prep the **** out of it man!

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Prep the paint like a **** man. Tape off where you are going to line it, then prep it.
I went to the top of the body line with mine, but thats just the way i wanted it.