need some help on paint color..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I honestly think that blue, with a tan interior would look Awesome! Blue and tan just in my eyes seem to sit so weel together. i say go for it!

on a side note... what was your old truck? whats so specail about that one lol

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I had a snowmobile, yamaha SRX , best blue color ever made in my opinion, kind of had the same kind of shade as the Silverado ss, but had some purple in it, could hardly see it inless it was ina very bright sun! Very sweet color!

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Google "grabber blue with tan interior" and click the image tab, theres a older bronco that should come up it looks real nice. I was gnna paint my truck that exact same color with tan interior but ots a popular color around my area so i picked another color. Wheb u search theres not many chevys with that color on it.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i went to get the paint mixed today so i can shoot some of the small piece's i had.. hmm well the color just didnt look right, sooooo i had a talk with the wife cuz she has always helped me when i hit a wall.. she is a green lover and she asked me please please leave it green... so i did.. i got the paint today so it staying green just for her..

kinda hard when the wife gives the fluttering eyes and ask please lmao...

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
old friend in hs had this color on his obs not sure color code imo i didnt like it, funny part was some dude called it backstreet blue
i would get the color code for you if u wanted it but me and him arent friends so sorry

You must be registered for see images attach