need some help on paint color..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
guys im having trouble nailing down a color for my truck.. im pulling the cab this weeking to start body working it, but im almost done painting the motor but i have some pieces on the motor that are going to be the body color.. soooooo... without finding anyone to do a computer rendering i cant make a choice on color..

here is one color it on the 2012 mustang is called grabber blue..
You must be registered for see images attach

or go back to the stock green... maybe a 2 tone grey on bottom.. i have yet to see or find a OBS in the grabber blue.. now the wheels if i go grabber blue there going to be painted a graphite color. now there will be a flat black strip down the side of the truck to back up the blue.. but one of the things thats not got my mind made up is the interior being the tan color an not sure how it would look with the blue...

maybe this wheel..
You must be registered for see images attach

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah the mustang blue is more of a neon blue lol.. im going to buy paint tomorrow and cant make up my mind on a color..

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
yeah the mustang blue is more of a neon blue lol.. im going to buy paint tomorrow and cant make up my mind on a color..

Did you ask for a rendering in the Photoshop Threads?

ALSO, Toyota FJ Cruiser's come in a similar color to that Mustang, I think it's called VooDoo Blue

You must be registered for see images

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I would get that blue that Al (Sewlow) has on his truck. I don't really like too light of a blue on vehicles. I'll track down a pic later if you don't know what I mean, or if he doesn't chime in.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sewlow don't like me no more lmao.. I'm sure if he could get his hands on my neck for selling my old truck he would haha..

I'm just trying to stay away from the normal blue colors that have been done. If I don't go with the blue I will just stay with the green.. I'm also doing everything I can to stay out of the mini truck look. Nothing against it just not my style.