Need some headlight input guys...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlK89EXLB

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Swapping my '89 Chevy grill for a '97 GMC grill ( always loved the look, and all the other trucks in the family are GMC)
I have quad lights, and I thought I wanted composites, but it has a different look to it with the quads in a '94+ grill...

I know composites have better light output with the myriad of 9005/9006 bulbs out there, but I've been seeing some composite quad style lights from LMC and Ebay that look ok.

It'll be black eventually...
here's my light choices... Stock Quad, Composite Quads, Stock Composites, or the black chrome style composites

What do ya'll think? * the grill is just set there, thats why it's a little crooked.
You must be registered for see images attach

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I've always been preferential to the "4 eyes" look.

Just seem more "truck" to me. Composites almost say "car".....but then again, that's kind of what GM was trying for anyways to broaden their market base and update looks on a (then) aging platform.

They will limit your choices for aftermarket lighting though if you go that way.

I would probably swap mine out for 4 peepers if I could find and way to decently retrofit the Acura TSX projectors I currently have in my composite housings into quads.

PS: that is one flattened condenser core you have there.....

Last edited: