need ideas on lift kit for my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95sierrax

Reaction score
thanks for the replays guys i guess pro comp is my only choice does anyone have the pro comp kit ? do you like? just trying to as much input before i go dumping 2 grand

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i do, i replied above on the first page. any questions ask. mine rides alot nicer than my friends rcx in my opinion. but maybe its just my vehicle. i posted measurements of mine and another users with the same lift, and we both just measured 10 minutes ago so its spot on for ya.

95sierrax

Reaction score
Welcome, you have a very nice truck there! Looks like your truck is already pretty high, must be cranked with blocks in the rear? If you wan tto lift it, and make it look it, you'll probable need a 6 inch lift. Like Jolly said, 4 inchs will look like what you got... waste of money in the end.
i guess it has to be cranked but no blocks in the back just a 3in body lift i believe

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
How will a 4" look like what he's got? I did not see where he said he was gonna take the BL out:think:

Oh dawm, did not realise there was a bodylift! i thought it was already just by suspension, I thought it was cranked with blocks, then a bigger set of tires which gave him a higher stance. I take my word back. lol

95sierrax

Reaction score
i do, i replied above on the first page. any questions ask. mine rides alot nicer than my friends rcx in my opinion. but maybe its just my vehicle. i posted measurements of mine and another users with the same lift, and we both just measured 10 minutes ago so its spot on for ya.
i just seen that i really should measure mine just so i know where I'm at. right now my truck rides horrendous bounce you right out the seat some times i feel bad for my girlfriend she's just a little thing flying all over the place lol