Need help making decisions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
That would be awesome, LMC has rear bumpers with lights.. (if i wasted allot of your thread with dumb **** im sorry man.. im getting bad about that.. I try to hard to help out when im probably really just wasting someones time..I think ima start posting less often..lol) but if factory/clean/stealth looken is what your after, check em out bro.

Reaction score
Thanks bro.. I cant find em searching pics , but i believe they have em in there catalog. Or like ya said, cut em out :)

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love the rear bumper, I don't think that would eat up much departure angle but front bumper does look like it comes down a little low. I'm planning on getting a front receiver for my truck for a winch, but I live down in North Carolina, no point in having a plow down here, I mean we did get a foot of snow the day after Christmas, but that is happens at best once a winter and usually not that often lol.