Need help finding superlift componants for 98 k1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevyrider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So about 3 years ago i bought a 98 k1500 z71 with a 4.5 inch lift kit and have completely been in love with it ever since. So when i first found this forum about a year ago i posted frequently and tried to help people as often as i could because people were more then willing to give me info when i was unsure about things. Well last summer i moved and kinda fell of the forum due to work and bad internet conection at my new house. Well ive been recently looking into getting some things for the truck to get it road worthy again and after wondering for the last three years what kind of lift my beloved truck has on it i finally have figured it out. Its a superlift 4-6 inch lift. Ive talked to some customer service people through email and i cant figure out what a part that is broken is actually called so i have come to one of the only places that has given me the info i need time and time again. Im not extremely good at explaining things but will try my best. The part im looking for is the part that holds the rear of the lower control arms together and has two suports that run back to the torsion bar cross member, the tube broke away from the plate steel and caused all kinds of problems so for the last 12 months ive had a large ratch strap holding the lower control arm in place which is extremely sketchy at best and that forced me to park it shortly after i found the problem. Ive talked to the reps and we can never find the name and since i have never found a part number i cant get a replacement part. I can snap pics if that will help and i have a pic of the full kit and can find the part in the bunch but can never get an answer on the name or part number. Any help would be super appricated.
You must be registered for see images

Thanks
Mike

98chevyrider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow if i would have thought of that 3 months ago id be driving it by now thanks man u were a huge help! And as always the guys here at gmt help me once again