NBS front clip on an OBS body!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My only issues with the ones I have owned have been wiring, transmissions, engines, HVAC, crappy steering, I beam front suspension, cooling system, and the worst of all the model's with the Triton family of engines, Triton = 3 ton's of dead weight!

vervepipes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My favorite truck that I've owned was a ford, but what made it my favorite wasn't made by ford, it was the International IDI diesel engine that would burn anything I put in the tank from filtered veggie oil to waste jet fuel. Everything else didn't fare so well. I've contemplated putting an old 7.3 or 6.9 IDI into my GMC if the 5.7 ever gives out.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you ever going to learn that being pro-Ford on this forum isn't going to work out for you?
I like ford....... but I also like chevy, gmc, pontiac, olds, buick, dodge, plymouth, chrysler, jeep, willys, mercury, lincoln.... As long as it's American made, I like it... I don't understand why people always have to be diehards, won't drive anything but their brand... Give me some REAL reasons to ONLY drive GM, and maybe, just maybe I'll agree with you :cool:

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
No. I'm not going to learn. I strongly support ford, and I'm not going to change because I also own a chevy lol. I'll gove you, triton is a pile of ****. The only ford's I've ever owned have been diesel's. My favorite has been my current 6.0. Like BlackBeauty said, give me an actual reason not to drive a ford, and not just a thought, like a kid who's first car was a chevy so he hates everything else. Ford's break? Good argument, nothing else ever breaks, does it? If you don't like the suspension, that is your choice. Not a mark against ford in my book. I used to own a cummins as well. Wanna know why? Because if the price is right and it's a nice truck, I will buy it. Maybe that's just me. It's a truck. It serves it's purpose. It looks good. What's wrong with it?

My only issues with the ones I have owned have been wiring, transmissions, engines, HVAC, crappy steering, cooling system,
I've had these issues on a Chevy.

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
^^werd^^
like he said it wasnt the ford name why i changed. Plus when it comes to selling one a chevy will outsell a ford.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Ive had one Ford and i had less problems with it than i have with any of my chevy, no vehicle will ever run forever without maintenance

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow...I feel like I'm watching a re-make of the movie Super 8 and someone parked a Ford on the railroad tracks to completely de-rail and destroy this thread. This one went to Hell in a handbasket.