my system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
kenwood 929 deck, 2 4 ch kenwood amps 2 2ch kenwood amps bridge 500 rms, 1 old

small alpine amp 4 my center spkr ,2 12" cerwin vagas v-maxes,6 1/2 kenwood
coponets in the front doors,a pillard 3 1/2 earthquake coxials,6x8 kenwoods coxials

in the barn doors, 5 1/2 kenwoods in the rear side pillards(for the prologic 2)when
watching movies,13' monitor, mounted for rear viewing ( like sitting at the drive inn)
sunvisor dvd player,soundstream dvd player mounted where the cd's go in the center

console,dual alt, 2 batts just for system and a 2.0 stiff cap (can't remember name)of it.

now the pics

Attachments

• qlcp 003.jpg
    qlcp 003.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 35

95ukawn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice pods did you make em yourself? got any pics of your barn door setup im thinking of adding some shallow 10" subs in them.

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I did.these are the second pair I done 1st ones was to big. U Will have to do
so much to the barn doors for them to handle any type of subs. And I wil do pics
On my barn doors

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
center channel spkr

these are pics of my center spkr

95ukawn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I did.these are the second pair I done 1st ones was to big. U Will have to do
so much to the barn doors for them to handle any type of subs. And I wil do pics
On my barn doors

is it like alot of cutting or what type work?? im willing to give it a shot seem pretty cool to have em hidden ...

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the barn door spkrs and the rear mounted batt

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just had to be careful cutting the shape of that oval spkr

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm curious why you would build such a nice system and use coaxial speakers... Why wouldn't you put in some good components rather than going to all that effort for the pods and stuff just to put coax speakers in them?

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i used them because the price was better , quick & simple to install them in the spots where i got them , and there just for rear fill in back need nothing
that expensive or componets. If i wanted separates in the front the pods would be bigger and 1 plus with the earthquakes the tweeter swivals.

thanks for the ?