My Slightly New 454 OBS ('98 2500 4x4)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeeves

Reaction score
Just color match the mirror part and rock them, there is no reason that truck can't be made to look good with those mirrors, be different, don't fear.

Color match to the golden? I was thinking of maybe window tint and black flares. Maybe I could paint them black and let em shine.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes to the body color Or black too with black flares. Just the mirror part, leave the legs alone, if you are going to keep those wheels or run a polished or chrome set then it will help tie everything together.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is also and idea but I think it would turn out butchered looking.

Jeeves

Reaction score
Yes to the body color Or black too with black flares. Just the mirror part, leave the legs alone, if you are going to keep those wheels or run a polished or chrome set then it will help tie everything together.

There's a novel idea

jgreen-fsi

Reaction score
I think bite the bullet and just have a body shop fill the holes and paint. The truck is "new" enough that it'd be worth the investment. I personally think the regular black mirrors with fender flares would look badass.

Jeeves

Reaction score
I think bite the bullet and just have a body shop fill the holes and paint. The truck is "new" enough that it'd be worth the investment. I personally think the regular black mirrors with fender flares would look badass.

Here's another possibility. I'll have to take it to a shop sometime and get a quote. Bet it'll cost a pretty penny.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
please don't paint the already colormatched flares black!