my old silverado nbs......found pictures of it online

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K3500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i found my old photobucket account and never realized i had saved my old trucks pictures on it sooo i thought ide share them with you guys!!

i bought this as a project car/dd when i was 19 starting college. it was a bone stock 2004 silverado with the 4.3l great on gas. i took my time and did the whole body and suspension and interior while in school. when i graduated in 2011 i had my motor all built up from that winter in my garage. spring time came and i swapped it out for the 4.3l. the motor i put into it was a 6.0l full bolt-ons tune z06 vette cam lt's no cats and corsa exhaust. it screamed!!! i couldnt keep the 20" silverado ss wheels on the ground!

sadly i was getting some small motor issues with the electrical and was ready to move on sooo when i received an offer way over what i could get from anyone els....i took it. truck body had 101,000 miles and engine had 36k before rebuild i put about 10k on it. guy offered me 20k!

anyways it was a fun build ide like to do another one someday!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I need to build an LS engine.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Thats sweet, the silverado ss has always been one of my favorite trucks behind the 454ss, like was mensioned already, it should have been built this way from the factory!

K3500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thakns alot for the compliments guys!

i forgot i also bought and custom fitted the cladding also....it made the truck look completly differenent